60.000 metric tons of first choice and downgraded, second choice steel tubes: Herstaco has your size on stock!
Herstaco has 60.000 metric tons of steel pipes stored on its stockyards in Middelburg and Flushing (Vlissingen),Holland.
A summary of the extensive stock of Herstaco:
- a daily changing stock of 60.000 metric tons of steel tubes
- both first choice and downgraded, second choice steel tubes
- first choice steel tubes: with 3.1/ 3.2 CE EN 10219 and 3.1/ 3.2
- downgraded, second choice steel pipes: uncertified, surplus, unused and used
- outside diameter range: 168 mm to 2.500 mm
- steel qualities of different standards: EN 10219: S235 – S460, EN 10208: L290 – L555, API 5L: Grade B – X80, API 5CT: J55 – N80, etc.
- stock lengths: 6 – 18 meters, made to required length with a short delivery time
- inside and/ or outside coated, for example: epoxy paint, PE (polyethylene), PP (polypropylene), bitumen
The stock of steel pipes of Herstaco changes on a daily basis. Please contact us with your inquiries on +31 118 635 511